Thursday 25 December 2014

Christmas isn't a season. It's a feeling.

Christmas is an interesting time of the year for me. I am like a giant child at this time, this year I opened all my presents at 2am. I love giving presents and I love receiving them. I love watching films and talking to my loved ones.

I love christmas food. Chicken, turkey, duck, roast potatoes. I love my food and christmas is the best time for it. However, christmas is still an anxious time for me...

Usually. This year christmas has been pleasant, perhaps because I have not spent christmas with my family. I love my family and I enjoy spending christmas with them, but I can find the talking over christmas dinner difficult.

I love my family, I love my friends. I love christmas. Fuck the anxiety, this is one part of my life that I get to control.

Merry Christmas! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment