Monday 22 December 2014

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.

Another thing I have found that helps calm my anxiety is painting a nebula.
I find that the way the colours mix together can help distract me.

When you first visit the page you will be greeted by this.













The canvas can be intimidating at first, but once you start to paint you get some glorious effects.
You can paint in two ways, if you hold the mouse down without moving it you get this effect.












However, you can also hold the left mouse button down and move at the same time which gives you a different effect.












You can make some pretty cool patterns, that double up as awesome desktop backgrounds as well as a cool way to calm down anxiety (if you're me)

No comments:

Post a Comment