Wednesday 31 December 2014

The dysphoria I'm feeling today is ridiculous

I don't know what to do. I have been comfortable in my own body for a fair length of time. Apparently not today though, wonderful. Living as gender fluid isn't simple, especially if you live with your parents. 

I can't make permanent changes to my body because the moment I switch over to female I will feel dysphoric again. It's fucking horrible. I could grow out my leg hair but I'll shave it all off when I'm female, then inevitably go back to male and feel wrong without it. 
I could get my hair cut short, but I'll feel horrible when I'm female and wigs can suck sometimes. 

I need more masculine clothes. I don't care if gender is a social construct, or whatever the social justice warriors are saying nowadays, I just want some clothes that make me feel fucking comfortable. 

I hate that I can only bind for 8 hours. 
8 hours? Who the fuck is only male for 8 hours? Not me that's for sure. 
God damn, what do I do if I'm male all day? "Oh sorry, I've been up for 8 hours now. Better put a bra on!"
I hate this. This fucking gender is shit. 
Please please please can I just settle on one? Please?


No? Fine. Fuck you too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment